IT Vendor management is a fundamental discipline within IT departments. The ecosystem of strategic partners, cloud suppliers and application and software suppliers is increasing in number and complexity. In combination with increasing demand from the digital chains, the complexity of management within this landscape is growing.
QA Consulting employs several consultants that have the required experience with vendor management within the above-mentioned context. We operate on the basis of best practices that have been proven in practice, such as allotment models, tender documents (EU and non-EU), contracting documents and management models.
We offer the following services:
- IT sourcing strategy
- Vendor selection guidance
- Vendor management design
- Legal support
- Ecosystem assessments
- Vendor assessments
- Quality assurance
- KPI assessments
- Vendor management
Common questions from practice
- Do I have the right partners?
- How do I manage my partners and how do I ensure that they also work together?
- What is the optimal allotment for IT?
- How do I tender this process correctly?
- How do I (re-)establish and maintain an optimal relationship with my partners?
- How this work contractually?